Keson, Measuring Wheels, Tools & Utilities
KESON RRT12 TOP READING, CENTER-LINE WHEELStt
- Enhanced grip pistol-type handle increases control and comfort.
- Re-set on the handle AND on the unit housing — no more bending over, lifting the wheel or stepping on it to reset to zero. Additionally, the re-set on the housing is reinforced to protect it when re-setting the counter with your foot.
- Brake on pistol grip — stops counting instantly. Stop adding lengths accidentally by putting the brake on exactly when you need it.
- Collapsing hinge — snaps into extended lock with the flick of the wrist and it disconnects if you forget to press the unlock trigger.
- Center-line handle design with counter on top of wheel — center of gravity aligned for perfect balance. This makes measuring easier and more accurate. The raised counter makes reading it easier.
- Compact fold-down — easily reduces to 1/2 its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Flip-down kickstand (3 foot size) — keeps the wheel upright when you need your hands free to perform other tasks and stays out of the way as you measure.
- Gear & shaft transmission for highest measurement accuracy and strength. No belts to stretch or fail.
- Handle lock — lock your handle in place when you’re not using the wheel. Our clamp protects the extension hinge from breaking.
- Bags available for these wheels